Skip to content
- To create a sustainable, organic, community garden;
- To welcome all volunteers and enable them to develop their skills;
- For local people to have access to high quality organic food they have helped grow themselves;
- To develop the project using permaculture principles, thus balancing and evolving the vegetable and fruit garden with conservation of the site;
- To monitor the progress of flora and fauna and aim to increase biodiversity;
- To develop the project, and the team, as an important environmental education resource, both on site and off.