Become a member of Garth Hillside Organic Garden and enjoy a range of benefits….
- Access to discounted or even free training, events and opportunities—watch out for our events calendar
- Members day on a Thursday – volunteer and share some harvest
- Harvest day on Tuesday – producing food for a market
- News bulletins about the garden and information from our wider gardening community
- Being a part of our garden community even if volunteering isn’t an option
In addition, you’ll play your part in achieving community benefits….
- you’re membership fee helps us to buy seeds and keep our bees
- you’ll help increase access to fresh, affordable organic food; reducing food miles and therefore your own carbon footprint
- you’ll help increase bio diversity in the Glyn Ceiriog and create an inspiring educational and social space
- you’ll have a stake in a well respected, off grid, ethical permaculture project that’s generating a lot of interest far and wide
Complete the Membership Form and send us £5 for every year you’re a member.